Getting arrested indeed is the beginning of a stressful journey. The process includes a lot of legal interventions. Some of them are establishing contact will bail bondsman, Co-signer, arranging funds, Court hearings, Amendments in the orders, etc. rightly said there is hope at the end of the tunnel, but passing through the phase can be stressful and strenuous.
The judicial system has a solution called Bailing allows the suspect is to be free from jail until the court does a final hearing. Judges are legally empowered to grant bails. They can accept or reject based on various reasons. Getting released on Bail is not as easy as it may sound. Read on to know more about those obstacles.
Arapahoe Bail Bonds Colorado has established contacts with the judicial system in the state and can help you avail yourself of quick and easy bail services. However, the judicial system stands above all. And hence no matter how much we try, not all bails are accepted by the court of law for various reasons: some of them could be :
- Offenders’ Behaviour: Granting Bail has some risks attached to it. It is not easy to judge also, as it is a service but a process. When the judge feels the defendant may pose a challenge for attending a future court hearing and is sceptical about their adherence to a court order, the court may deny it.
- The defendant is a Non-resident: In case of an immigrant arrest, the court has other additional details to verify before granting the bail. Depending on the intensity of the crime, the judge may decide on deporting the immigrant. The defendant has to spend time in the local jail until the final hearing. Or at least till the immigration hearing.
- Major Crimes: Crimes are of different implications. They are minor and major. Murder, Violence, Rape are some Major crimes where the court may deny the Bail until the final hearing. As these crimes are Major and thereby there will not be any consideration.
- Repeated crime: Judicial system is not only to punish the criminals but to refrain them from illegal activities in society. However, when released on bail the defendant has some orders to follow. Some of them are attending interim court hearings, refraining from using alcohol or drugs, conditions of release, etc. If the defendant fails to follow any of the conditions set on bail, the judge is empowered to cancel, leading the defendant back to jail until the final hearing.
- Misuse of liberty: Breach of law is another thing. When the defendant is out on bail, they are supposed to be extra cautious not to misuse the liberty, the freedom they have received with the help of the Bail system. Any breach or misuse can lead to the cancellation of bail.
Aurora Bail Bonds services help you understand the bail process efficiently. We try to push our best to have your loved one avail freedom from jail. Connect with us today for detailed bail services.